Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Funny Valentine Is Leaving On A Midnight Train...The GIRLS!

Once again, just like the fellas...half of them were really good, and the other half are WAY out of their league. I really think it will be very easy for America to vote off singers all the way down to around Top 8-ish. Side note: I only have a few more of these posts to make, because when I get to Iraq, AFN airs the show a day late...

So the show...It seems the girls who are really good, are humble...and the girls who are not so good, but really hot...are on ego-trips. There were a ton of price-less expressions after Simon told girl after girl, "That was not good!" You know...I love to have a few drinks and go to a karaoke bar and sing like I know what I'm doing...the problem is...I'm not a very good singer, rather, I have a good time and hope I'm entertaining, and hope those watching had a good time. Not the case for three of the girls last night. Haley, Aliana, and Antonella ALL SUCKED and had sour puss faces after the judges told them so.

My girl LaKisha was hot, but not as much as last week. She took her midnight train to Georgia. Melinda came out and sang My Funny Valentine...a song Const sang a few seasons back...However, Melinda's version once again...top 10 material of all performances. Not much of a change from last week's Top 4, or Bottom 2. OBTW...Jodin Sparks sang Reflections, by Chris V's girlfriend....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HERE IS MY TOP 4
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My juicy favorite Gina...comes in a close 5th
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

YOU SHOULD BE SAYING GOODBYE TO: (however, vote for the worst will keep the 1st in)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lastly...for the ladies who read...Check out this up and coming AFN Idol:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

scooby said...

Here's my thoughts on the girls, Aliana and Antonella will go this week. I really think that Haley will stick around for another week. As for the final picture for us ladies, I don't know if I even want to make a comment.

Krislyn said...

Inconceivable! Hubby and I were POed over last night's vote-off. We all know Sanjaya is the WORST singer in the competition, but I think most of us knew the Vote For the Worst group would keep him in. Just hated to see it actually happen. Paula actually summed it up last night for all the judges..."Truthfully, this is a singing competition," she said. "I don't feel tonight reflects this."
We'll keep watching it for now, but hopefully America will get pissed off about this and vote more!!!! Pickler definitely spent money on something else than shoes...wow! I agree with you about the attitude of the cute chicks. Glad one of them is gone!
More to come as I'm sure next week will be just as interesting...