Its been said, "Music soothes the savage beast," and I agree. Music plays a huge role in my sanity while in Iraq...hell, it plays a big role when I'm not in Iraq. Since I've been in Iraq, there have been several songs that have kept this beast soothed.
10. Ne Yo - Because of You
9. Gwen Steffani - Sweet Escape
8. Mark Ronson - Stop Me!
7. My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
6. Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
5. Coldplay - Fix You
4. The Artic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On the Dance Floor
3. White Stripes - Icky Thump
2. Boston - More Than A Feeling
1. John Mayer - Waiting On The World To Change
What songs soothe you?